Bambi DeLaRosa, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Research Associate
- Bambi DeLaRosa received her Ph.D. in December 2015 under the tutelage of Dr. Hart. Her research focuses on information processing in the brain and exploiting macroscopic electrical properties of the brain for novel treatment paradigms.
- As a research assistant she assists with data collection, runs EEG’s, and does post processing analysis for the Athlete (post-concussive), PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), MS (multiple sclerosis), and MDD (major depressive disorder) studies.
- Research interest include: understanding the organization and physiological properties of large-scale human brain networks, and neural correlates of affect processing - both typical and pathological.
- Techniques include: EEG, ERP, Time-Frequency, Coherence, Cross-Frequency Coupling analysis
- She holds a bachelor of arts in philosophy from UCLA and a master of science in applied cognition and neuroscience from UT Dallas.