Investigating Economic Decision-Making (Ages 18-64)
Center for BrainHealth® researchers are recruiting participants for a research study aimed at investigating economic decision-making in a social context.
Who is eligible?
- Adults between the ages of 18-64
- Without significant medical or psychological diagnoses
- Correct vision to view a computer screen clearly
- Fluent in English
- Have smoked no more than 50 cigarettes in your entire life
What is involved?
- Participants will be required to play a decision-making game on a computer
- A one-time visit to the Center for BrainHealth® lasting no longer than two hours
- Participants will be compensated for their time
For more information or to find out if you are eligible to participate, please contact Jessica Millard by email or by phone at 972.883.3421.