Selective Learning in Adult TBI (Ages 18-70)
Are you a strategic thinker? Test your memory and learning abilities.
Who is eligible?
- Ages 18-70 in overall good health
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) survivors at least six months post injury.
- Native English speakers
- Minimum high school education
What is involved?
- Four hours of non-invasive one-on-one cognitive assessment with a BrainHealth researcher
- Travel to the Center for BrainHealth
For more information about the research study, contact Hana by email or by phone at 972.883.3415.